Red Storm Entertainment is on the hunt for another highly talented and creative individual to join our amazing crew! In addition to exceptional technical art skills, we’re looking for a candidate who can lead by example, embracing hard work and combining clear communication with a winning attitude. If you’re a technical artist eager to solve interesting problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are searching for someone with at least 2 years of industry experience with wide knowledge of content creation pipelines and performance optimization strategies.
- Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines.
- Create technically challenging art including shaders, cloth simulation, and particle systems.
- Work with engineering to develop new technologies.
- Collaborate with content creators to maximize available technology.
- Establish memory and performance budgets.
- Oversee and implement optimization of assets, levels, memory and frame rate.
- 2 years game development experience.
- Experience with modeling, texturing, and shading for games.
- Demonstrated skills in programming/scripting. Python and DCC scripting languages preferred.
- Strong understanding of real time rendering.
- Knowledge and experience in node based game engines preferred
- Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.