Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a senior programmer to work on our next AAA title. You will work closely with designers, artists and other programmers to make the game vision a reality. We are looking for someone with strong collaboration skills and a desire to challenge themselves. The ideal candidate is passionate about making games and technology that improves player’s lives.
- Work with various discipline experts to integrate data and features into the game
- Develop and implement in a multiplayer environment.
- Design algorithms that provide the desired gameplay results within real-time performance and memory budgets.
- Create game scripting systems
- Analyze and refactor code to optimize performance.
- Provide regular updates on technology risks and obstacles to designers, leads, and producers.
- Test, debug and document code
- Mentor junior engineers
- Minimum of 4 years game industry experience with 1 shipped title
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related area
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++
- Basic 3D Math knowledge
- Console programming experience (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox ONE, or PS4)
- Experience using profiling tools
- Authorized to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.