Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a senior programmer to work on our next AAA title. You will work closely with designers, artists and other programmers to make the game vision a reality. We are looking for someone with strong collaboration skills and a desire to challenge themselves. The ideal candidate is passionate about making games and technology that improves player’s lives.
· Work with various discipline experts to integrate data and features into the game
· Develop and implement in a multiplayer environment.
· Design algorithms that provide the desired gameplay results within real-time performance and memory budgets.
· Create game scripting systems
· Analyze and refactor code to optimize performance.
· Provide regular updates on technology risks and obstacles to designers, leads, and producers.
· Test, debug and document code
· Mentor junior engineers
· Minimum of 4 years game industry experience with 1 shipped title
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related area
· Demonstrated proficiency in C++
· Basic 3D Math knowledge
· Console programming experience (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox ONE, or PS4)
· Experience using profiling tools
· Authorized to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.