Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a senior game designer with a strong understanding of cooperative and social multiplayer game systems to join a world-class team working on a AAA cooperative game. The ideal candidate is comfortable designing systems and content from conception to completion, and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver outstanding results. Experience working on AAA multiplayer games is ideal.
- Design cooperative and social game systems, and drive their development to fulfill the creative vision of the game while making sure to meet production directives
- Organize and oversee feature creation processes, gathering feedback from leads, peers, QA/QC, and user testing, and proposing improvements throughout
- Innovate on social systems to bring unique and compelling experiences to our players
- Engage audiences with well-tuned systems
- Write clear and concise game design documents
- 5+ years of experience within game design.
- Excellent understanding of cooperative and social game systems and game play fundamentals
- Great communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to organize and structure his/her own work
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with Perforce, Jira, and other task, issue-tracking, and source control tools
- Ability to apply critical and analytical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Shipped at least one AAA multiplayer title.
- Understanding of scripting/coding is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.