Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a Senior Build-Release Engineer to join our team in designing, creating, and expanding build systems and automated processes to help create new hit titles.
- Architect, create, and maintain a robust and reliable automated build and continuous integration process for the management of digital assets.
- Actively improve and maintain studio build farm assets.
- Monitor build systems and server farm, providing continuous support and resolution of issues
- Assist developers/QC in build deployment – receiving and running builds and troubleshooting issues to improve efficiency
- Manage software configuration tools
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process
- Proactively automate processes and improve efficiency in build management
- Review, analyze and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process
- Assist with system management (JIRA, Perforce, and project databases)
- Regularly cooperate with multisite & offsite partners, including development of shared systems
- A minimum of 3 years in similar technical roles.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, batch files, and bash
- Demonstratable experience with automated build systems, automated deployment systems, or automated testing systems, Jenkins specifically.
- Experience with C#
- Familiar with Cloud systems
- Familiar with Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with source control software.
- Eye for automation; ability to see opportunities for turning manual tasks into automated ones.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with and assist all levels of the development team
- Must be able to move quickly between tasks and roles to handle team and project needs
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games
- Helix Perforce Suite preferred
- Experience with web development in Django preferred
- Large file storage management experience preferred
- Experience with Unity preferred
- Experience with game build pipelines preferred
- Significant contribution to a game title preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.