Red Storm is seeking a talented lead level designer to work on the Division 2 with some of the most talented developers in the industry. If you are at the top of your game, have strong experience in level design, and great leadership abilities this is the job for you!
- Lead the level design and contribute content to a talented team creating compelling multiplayer levels and open world spaces from the ground up
- Block-out, build, playtest, and tune 3D levels through various phases of development
- Collaborate with the Design team, Artists, and Engineers to refine player experiences and spaces to fulfill the creative vision of the product
- Team with Art Direction and Environment Art team to ensure visually compelling levels using composition skills such as form, shape and color
- Partner with Technical Directors to ensure levels will meet the technical requirements of the game
- Ensure that levels will meet design requirements for game modes
- Contribute throughout pre-production processes to plan content and ensure the level design team is set up for success
- Prioritize work, communicate progress, and give useful and meaningful feedback to meet deadlines and help the level teams accomplish their goals
- 5+ years professional level design experience with time spent building PVP and PVE worlds
- Lead level design credit on at least one shipped title.
- Scripting language experience
- Ability to lead other level designers through direct and indirect collaboration
- Strong game design skills: must be able to intelligently discuss the strengths and weaknesses of recent multiplayer shooter titles; must be able to describe techniques used to make fun, compelling PVP and PVE levels and systems
- Willing and able to travel outside the US
- College degree preferred
- MOD community experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.