The Junior Build-Release Engineer assists the Dev Ops team in promoting the efficient management of digital assets to ensure their integrity for our games.
- Assist with build release process and secure data for staged milestone access
- Monitor build systems and server farm; maintaining 24/7 support while providing resolution of issues
- Support efforts regarding technical support of game development staff including source control, build automation, and network infrastructure.
- Maintain and follow up on file storage rules
- Maintain documentation of the build/release process
- Assist with database (JIRA, Perforce and project databases) management and facilitate development team with training on applicable databases
- Must have experience writing Python scripts in a project setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 year professional experience.
- Familiarity with administering Linux systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C# or C++.
- Familiarity with build automation tools.
- Familiarity with source control systems
- Familiarity with web development and database backend (Django, Postgres, MySQL preferred)
- Must already be eligible to work in the United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.