As Red Storm Entertainment has purchased a 53,000 square foot, 3 building campus, we realize we need someone dedicated to oversee the build-out and then transition to keeping our facilities running. We are looking for a facilities manager who will be responsible for the maintenance and security of the building and grounds, and will ensure that building systems (mechanical, fire safety, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.) are running smoothly.
Responsible for all facilities maintenance, including HVAC, security, electrical, lighting, landscaping, plumbing, gym equipment, janitorial, etc.
- Maintain corporate security, including physical security of the facility by monitoring the property, managing security systems, including employee and visitor badges
- Responsible for internal and external offices moves, including organizing the studio move into the new location
- Work with project manager and contractors during the build-out to help manage the construction and build-out.
- Maintain the facilities helpdesk
- Oversee and direct the janitorial service and landscapers, etc.
- Direct and supervise all building contractors such as HVAC, cabling, security, etc.
- Manage vendor contracts for compliance and renew as needed
- Assist with or sometimes responsible for setup of company meetings/events
- Minimum of three years corporate facilities maintenance experience
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills
- Experience managing projects, particularly office moves and build-outs
- Familiarity with facilities-related disciplines required (janitorial, maintenance, security, etc.)
- Proficient with negotiating and enforcing vendor contracts
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills required, including experience with MS Office
- Physical ability to lift, carry, and move typical work equipment, furnishings, etc. (50+ lbs.)
- Comfortable use of ladders to maintain lighting and access roof equipment
- Valid North Carolina drivers’ license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.