Red Storm Entertainment is looking for an Environment Artist with experience creating high quality game worlds to join our team. The ideal candidate brings a passion for pushing the state of the game art to the next level. You must be a solid collaborator with the ability to work closely with team experts to create compelling environments.
- Work with team leads to ensure highest quality of environment artwork.
- Collaborate with level designers to own a part of the game world from conception to completion.
- Create high definition 3D spaces that follow given art direction/guidelines.
- Manage game assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Stay up to date on new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments
- Assist Technical Artists in maintaining art pipelines.
- Strong working knowledge of art software tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, substance designer, photoshop, ZBrush, and/or Modo.
- Bachelors Degree from a four-year college/university OR 2-4 years related game industry experience
- Experience using AAA game engine to take a game world to final quality.
- Houdini knowledge/experience gets bonus points.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.