Are you a creative and self-motivated marketing professional looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking someone to help energize our studio and game marketing efforts. You’ll help design and execute marketing campaigns that create industry buzz, entice players and build. The ideal candidate knows how to navigate with internal resources, coordinate with external partners and execute on well-designed plans to excite and engage players.
- Manage the objectives and the communication strategy of operational marketing and clarifies it to the Producer and the team.
- Help to create and execute the marketing and PR plans with the production team and support staff.
- Guarantee realization and delivery of marketing deliverables that achieve quality goals in a timely manner.
- Ensure the follow-up and approvals of the marketing and presentation elements creation and realization both internally and with external partners as needed.
- Assist in managing the communication between the production team and marketing groups while being the spokesman of the marketing communication strategy on the project.
- Provide the production team with information on market and consumer data, industry trends, competitive analysis and any other necessary information to improve marketability and profitability of the products.
- Assist game producers in their presentation of the game to internal or external parties.
- Organize the division of marketing information within the project and actively communicates with the other departments.
- Organize studio visits, press event coordination, and staffing scheduling of any marketing or PR event associated with our products.
- Maintain studio social media presence and campaigns.
- Organize, present, and implement internal marketing initiatives.
- Manage other special requests of the Studio and marketing divisions – PR events, E3, Studio Tours etc.
- Stays up-to-date on marketing best practices regarding deliverables, and provide ideas for project deliverables with members of the CLM network.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, product marketing, and or/product management.
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or journalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail and a creative approach to social media.
- Strong creative, planning, project, and budget management skills when it comes to planning events.
- Game industry experience preferred.
- Video editing and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.