Why Red Storm? Cutting-edge games. Inspiring people. Amazing benefits. Apply today!
Red Storm Entertainment offers an outstanding benefits package to eligible employees:
• Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
• Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short and long term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with match
• 3 Weeks of Vacation and 3 Weeks of Sick Leave
• 9 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
• Flexible work schedule
About the Area
The Raleigh-Durham area is consistently regarded as one of the best places to live, work, & play. If there is a Best Of list, our area is likely in the top 10. We have highly rated public school systems and three major universities. There are beaches to the East, mountains to the West and endless green spaces in between. We even have a trail behind our studio!
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a talented Technical Animator to join our production teams. Use your tools and pipeline knowledge to help the animation team define, create, maintain, and streamline the animation pipeline and processes for in game animations. Your responsibilities include creating tools, writing scripts as well as building rigs for humans and creatures. Our ideal candidate possesses experience working with 3D animation tools, the creation of character based rigs, as well as a deep understanding of animation pipelines for AAA PC and console games.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience designing, creating and supporting complex character, facial and weapon rigs in Maya (or equivalent 3D program)
- Previously shipped AAA PC or console titles in an equivalent role
- High level experience providing animation and rigging tools with MEL with additional experience with Python (or equivalent scripting language) preferred
- Experience building tools to improve animation, rigging and / or character pipelines
- Able to own the skinning process for a variety of creatures, characters, garments, and gear
- Experience implementing/modifying game animation systems and state machines
- Experience with cloth, hair, facial animation or other specialized areas of technical art is highly desirable.
- Key Frame Animation Experience required, and Motion Capture Animation Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Motion Builder
- Ability to understand and take direction.
- Strong artistic, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism
- Deep passion for games as a craft
- Good positive attitude and outlook
- Candidates for this position are required to provide samples at the time of application. Web portfolio format is preferred, CDs is also an acceptable format. Any resumes submitted without a portfolio or web link will not be considered.
Do you have what it takes to join Ubisoft’s award-winning audio team at Red Storm Entertainment? Red Storm is seeking a talented and highly motivated Audio Programmer to help drive our next AAA success.
Do you have what it takes to join Ubisoft’s award-winning multiplayer powerhouse Red Storm Entertainment? Red Storm is seeking a talented and highly motivated Online/ Networking Engineer to help drive our next AAA success. Do you have proven online engineer experience and a passion for co-op and head to head shooters? If you have what it takes, and a desire to join a dynamic seasoned team of multiplayer gurus, you could be the champion for our next AAA multiplayer game!
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a player-centric gameplay programmer to work on our next AAA title. You will work closely with designers, artist and other programmers to make the game vision a reality. If you are passionate about games and game development, have the ability to iterate and refine your work rapidly, and actively participate in bringing various game features to life this may be the job for you!