Why Red Storm? Cutting-edge games. Inspiring people. Amazing benefits. Apply today!
Red Storm Entertainment offers an outstanding benefits package to eligible employees:
• Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
• Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short and long term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with match
• 3 Weeks of Vacation and 3 Weeks of Sick Leave
• 9 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
• Flexible work schedule
About the Area
The Raleigh-Durham area is consistently regarded as one of the best places to live, work, & play. If there is a Best Of list, our area is likely in the top 10. We have highly rated public school systems and three major universities. There are beaches to the East, mountains to the West and endless green spaces in between. We even have a trail behind our studio!
Sr. Technical Art Director in Cary, NC:
Design, implement and maintain art pipelines for multi platform projects.
Train artists on latest tools and technology to achieve better results more efficiently.
Responsible for performance and memory budgets on multiple platforms for a game.
Requires: (1) Bachelors + 4 yrs exp with video game art production; OR (2) 6 yrs exp. with video game art production.
Mail resume to: Red Storm Entertainment, Inc., 2000 Centre Green Way, Suite 300, Cary, NC 27513, Attn: HR.
Do you have what it takes to join Ubisoft’s award-winning art team at Red Storm Entertainment? We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Lighting Artist to be a part of the team creating the world of Tom Clancy’s The Division.
- Responsible for lighting game environments in AAA titles with the highest level of quality.
- Work closely with Art Director and team leads to help define and execute the lighting direction for the project.
- Assist Technical Directors and graphics engineers in designing, implementing and maintaining lighting pipelines.
- Integrate with environment teams as needed to light their spaces according to production schedules.
- Collaborate with lighting artists at partner studios to maintain consistent process and visual quality.
- Anticipate and identify production challenges to leads and Technical Directors.
- Research new lighting tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Manage lighting to fit memory, design and frame rate limits. (more…)
Red Storm is seeking a talented and highly motivated User Interface /User Experience Artist/Designer to help create our next AAA success. Are you well versed in layout, flow and asset creation for multiplayer UI designs? Do you have a passion for creating excellent experiences for co-op and head to head shooters? If you have what it takes, you could be the next to join our dynamic seasoned team of multiplayer gurus creating AAA multiplayer games!
We are now accepting applications for the Ubisoft Graduate Program. As you can see , Dillon and Ryan from our 2014 class, are having a blast! This is a unique 2-year program where you will get the experience of working at Red Storm for one year and an international Ubisoft studio for the 2nd year. We are looking for Engineering and Computer Science graduates for the Online Programmer role. You will play a critical role in ensuring that millions of players are simultaneously immersed in a seamless and rich game experience they can enjoy with their friends regardless of where – and how – they connect. APPLY TODAY.
If you want to know more about what it’s like to work at Ubisoft…
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a highly skilled and seasoned Technical Artist to join The Division team. The ideal candidate has a diverse art and tech background, with a passion for assisting the team in realizing the engine’s potential.
Do you have what it takes to join Ubisoft’s award-winning audio team at Red Storm Entertainment? Red Storm is seeking a talented and highly motivated Audio Programmer to help drive our next AAA success.
Do you have what it takes to join Ubisoft’s award-winning multiplayer powerhouse Red Storm Entertainment? Red Storm is seeking a talented and highly motivated Online/ Networking Engineer to help drive our next AAA success. Do you have proven online engineer experience and a passion for co-op and head to head shooters? If you have what it takes, and a desire to join a dynamic seasoned team of multiplayer gurus, you could be the champion for our next AAA multiplayer game!
Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a player-centric gameplay programmer to work on our next AAA title. You will work closely with designers, artist and other programmers to make the game vision a reality. If you are passionate about games and game development, have the ability to iterate and refine your work rapidly, and actively participate in bringing various game features to life this may be the job for you!