Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a Technical Artist to join us working on a new IP! If you have strong tech art abilities this may be your next big opportunity to…
Here at Red Storm, we take pride producing high-quality, fun, and innovative products that help take video games to new heights. Our driving force is the passion, dedication, and creativity that our team members put into their work.
Whether you’re new to the industry or just want to learn more about the types of jobs offered, it can be hard to find out real information on the subject. Here at Red Storm, we place importance on education so that both our team, and our industry, can grow. Here you can find information about specific jobs and insider knowledge on how to increase your chances of being hired into a studio.
- Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short and long term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- New hires start with 3 weeks of vacation annually, increasing to a cap of 5 weeks based on years of service.
- 9 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 3 weeks of sick leave annually.
- Flexible work schedule
The Raleigh-Durham area is consistently regarded as one of the best places to live, work, & play. If there is a Best Of list, our area is likely in the top 10. It’s famous for its growth and new developments, as well as its job market and the fact that it’s perfect for young families. We have highly rated public school systems and three major universities. With incredible shopping, dining, sports, local culture, and a beautiful natural environment, there truly is something for everyone.
If you’re talented and passionate, Red Storm is interested in your skills. Listed below are our current open positions. While experience is certainly a plus, we will look at all applications, whether from veterans or from people fresh to the industry.