Red Storm Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a talented UI engineer to join our teams! The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. He or she will be passionate about user interfaces and player satisfaction. You will work closely with the artists, designers and other engineers to bring the UI to life, pushing to achieve the highest quality possible within the specifications.
- Develop performant C++ code to drive our UI on PC and consoles.
- Quickly prototype and iterate on features to communicate functionality and design intentions.
- Be self-directed and able to prioritize your workload efficiently.
- Diligently create quality work in a fast paced, team-based, highly iterative environment.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-departmental team members to solve UI challenges.
- BS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- 2+ years writing C++ code for UI in video games, PC or console.
- At least 1 shipped title highly desirable.
- Must be able to understand and execute on designs within a tight schedule.
- Well versed in UI and UX best practices, with a concentration on usability and readability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of UI in games across multiple genres on all platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Deep passion for games and quality user experiences.
- Good positive attitude and outlook.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.