Red Storm Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a talented Gameplay Engineer to join our team! You will work closely with designers, artists and other programmers to make key components of the game vision into a reality. If you want to have a big impact on an amazing team, while working on some of the largest games in the world, this is the place for you.
- Develop online game play features in C++ on top of a large proprietary engine.
- Work with game designers, artists, and other engineers to create compelling experiences.
- Break-down design goals into smaller technical tasks.
- Provide feedback on game play and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Evaluate and communicate the potential impact of code changes to stakeholders.
- Learn and adopt the coding standards and development philosophies that are embraced by the team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++.
- Experience with implementing networked gameplay features.
- Solid understanding of basic Linear Algebra.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math, Engineering, etc. or equivalent ability or experience.
- Minimum of 2 years game industry experience.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
- National and/or international travel may be required.
- Experience working with visual scripting environments (e.g. Blueprints).
- Perforce and Jira experience.
- Some exposure to console programming (Xbox ONE or PS4).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.