We will be pushing a Cloud Update to the Ghost Recon Future Soldier clients on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 22nd at 10:00am EDT (14:00 UTC, 7:00am PDT, 16:00 CET)
Servers will be rebooted and players will need to reconnect to the service in order to receive the update. Expected duration of the downtime is less than 5 minutes.
- Increased the damage of the M91/30 and M40 Rifles.
- Increased the magazine size and damage for the Type 05.
- Increased the ammo count for stand-alone Smoke and EMP launchers back to 2 rounds.
- Slightly increased the recoil on the CZ805 and F2000 to more closely match the other Assault Rifles.
- Decreased the Sentry Turret’s detection range and damage, increased the Sentry’s turn speed.
- Increased the randomization of spawn points on Alpha for the Siege gametype.
- Moved a conflict objective on Harbor to decrease its vulnerability to snipers.
- Fixed an issue where Ghosts were occasionally hearing Bodark announcer voice-over.
- Fixed several minor exploits with the Stockade gametype.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
To verify that you have properly downloaded the Cloud Update, visit the Extras Menu and check the version number in the bottom right corner; it should read #.#.6